Rugby RCC Open 10 - 25th July
Coronavirus - Special provisions
in place to reduce risk to riders and officials
based on information provided by the CTT and the owners of Dunchurch Village
- No warming up (ie. turbo trainers)
in the car park.
- Numbers will be of the disposable
variety and available on a self-serve basis at the event headquarters. Do
not return them.
- No cleats to be worn in the hall
- Signing-on will be on a self-serve
basis. Please bring your own pen.
- Similarly signing-off after the
- No refreshments will be served
so bring your own.
- Do not stay in the hall longer
than necessary to sign on and sign off.
- No storage of personal items in
- No pushers-off will be allowed.
- Check the CTT website http://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk
for further advice.